Really great job! You kept it simple, but created a really well composed video. The music added a nice whimsical touch. I love coffee made in this kind of pot too.
This is such a great example of how an informative video can be enjoyable to watch! (I lol'd at a few parts such as step one, throwing your old pot out and about the mess of the grinds....we stopped grinding our own beans because I got so fed up with cleaning up the mess it all made. Your perfect pot of coffee looked so good, though, that I'm tempted to go back!)
I am also a fan of the French press. I just pour the milk in though...no fussing with heating and foaming (though that is what I really prefer). Also sugar. I came around to coffee at age 27 while in Mexico. There i had cafe con leche and it was all ovvvvverrrr.
This is a great video, simple with jazzy music, not too long but you covered all the basics. Honestly, the french press has always been a mystery to me. I love great coffee, and now that I have some guidance I may finally be able to make french press coffee myself, lol. Nice job, and boy do I want some coffee right now. Too bad it's after 11pm!
The french press is fantastic. I got it for my dad, who's always chasing the ever-elusive best cup of coffee. You just have to have good beans. I like Kona coffee (from Hawaii).
I have to heat the milk - if there's too much cold milk, it makes my coffee go cold, and I can't deal with cold coffee.
7 comments:
Really great job! You kept it simple, but created a really well composed video. The music added a nice whimsical touch. I love coffee made in this kind of pot too.
This is such a great example of how an informative video can be enjoyable to watch! (I lol'd at a few parts such as step one, throwing your old pot out and about the mess of the grinds....we stopped grinding our own beans because I got so fed up with cleaning up the mess it all made. Your perfect pot of coffee looked so good, though, that I'm tempted to go back!)
I am also a fan of the French press. I just pour the milk in though...no fussing with heating and foaming (though that is what I really prefer). Also sugar. I came around to coffee at age 27 while in Mexico. There i had cafe con leche and it was all ovvvvverrrr.
This is a great video, simple with jazzy music, not too long but you covered all the basics. Honestly, the french press has always been a mystery to me. I love great coffee, and now that I have some guidance I may finally be able to make french press coffee myself, lol. Nice job, and boy do I want some coffee right now. Too bad it's after 11pm!
The french press is fantastic. I got it for my dad, who's always chasing the ever-elusive best cup of coffee. You just have to have good beans. I like Kona coffee (from Hawaii).
I have to heat the milk - if there's too much cold milk, it makes my coffee go cold, and I can't deal with cold coffee.
I love French-pressed coffee, and if I'm not mistaken, you were frothing with an aerolatte?? Yum.
Yes that was an aerolatte! Love that thing. Makes for great hot chocolate, too.
Post a Comment