Friday, November 7, 2008

My entertainment video

This is what happens when you ask the same question to a ferret and a cat...
do you want a treat?

Watch it here:


or here.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Laura A said...

Love the cat's expression. He/she is so above it all!

Jenna F said...

She's very "whatever." She hates the ferret though - I was hoping for a showdown when he ran past the couch.

Jen G said...

That is so funny! (I love how she actually turned her head away from you a bit when you asked her to roll over.)

I think I want a ferret! He looks like he should be in a cartoon!

Jenna F said...

Ugh, you do not want a ferret! He has these sharp little claws and teeth and loves to chew on anything with a rubbery or leathery texture. He actually chewed a hole in my flip flops last summer! I can't leave my leather shoes out anymore either, cause he's scratched a few pairs up.

Anonymous said...

nice marmot

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Cats, well...they kind of do what they want, don't they? I spent half of today trying to keep mine off the keyboard of my laptop =P